What is elos Plus Motif LHR epilation?
elos Plus Motif LHR is a hair removal procedure that uses two different energy sources to remove hair – light energy and bi-polar radio waves, the interaction of which gives an advantage over hair removal methods such as conventional laser hair removal or photoepilation based on photothermolysis alone.
The presence of melanin in the hair is usually required for photoepilation. To reach the temperature required for thermolysis, a sufficient amount of light energy must be absorbed by the melanin in the hair to produce heat in the hair follicle. Heat energy destroys the hair follicle. If the hair is low in melanin, it is not possible to absorb sufficient light energy for thermolysis.
Another disadvantage of laser and photoepilation is the high risk of skin damage. People with darker skin are at high risk for unpleasant side effects such as skin burns, blisters, scarring and hyperpigmentation. This is because too much light energy is absorbed not in the hair but in the melanin in the skin.
elos technology does not depend on the melanin in the hair, it also allows the removal of lighter and reder hair and is suitable for all skin types due to the low use of light energy.
Elos epilation – a modern and unrivaled method for permanent hair removal. It was developed by the Israeli company Syneron Medical Ltd in collaboration with leading doctors and medical engineers.
With the advent of cosmetic cosmetics on the market, live hair removal has proven to be the most effective and safest way to get rid of hair permanently, combining all the benefits of photo and electric hair removal. Now this method has become even more perfect!
elos Plus Motif LHR “Pain Free” system – this is a revolutionary method of epilation. We are proud that the only painless method of hair removal in Estonia is now at Melior Clinics!
What problems does it solve?
- Ingrown hairs
- Skin irritation
- The occurrence of inflammation of the hair follicles after shaving or waxing
- Unwanted hair growth
- Presence of lighter hair
The advantages of elos Plus Motif LHR epilation::
- EXCELLENT RESULTS – 85% lifetime removal of unwanted hair in any area of the face and body with 4 procedures without pain and stress. Only in Melior Clinics is epilation performed with the latest generation elos Plus device and Motif LHR nozzle.
- SAFETY – Elos Hair Removal Plus is recognized as the safest in the world! 30 years of clinical trials. 100% safe – approved by oncologists. An integrated skin cooling system with a sapphire nozzle ensures epidermal protection and patient comfort during the procedure. The Intelligent Feedback System (IFS) ensures an accurate dose of RF energy, regardless of the degree of skin resistance.
- PAINTLESS – Elos Plus only is equipped with the Motif LHR nozzle for the “Pain Free” system. You really don’t feel any discomfort, epilation is now painless.
- YOUR TIME – elos Plus Motif LHR is the fastest elos device. It only takes 40 minutes to epilate your legs! 4 procedures – 85% guaranteed hair removal. After about 1-2 months, the hair does not grow, with each procedure their number decreases, they become completely transparent and thin until they disappear completely. Treated hairs fall out in about two weeks. Hair can be shaved between procedures, there is no need to grow it, as in waxing.
- NO SIDE EFFECTS – No traces of skin: itching, rash, ingrown hairs and burns. Feel free to plan your things and not change your schedule.
- ONE PROCEDURE – TWO EFFECTS – Parallel skin rejuvenation: tone unification, reduction of pigmentation, removal of small blood vessels. Excellent lifting, especially in areas with thin skin – the inside of the thighs and arms.
Contraindications to the procedure:
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Oncological diseases
- Severe, uncompensated diseases of the internal organs, uncontrolled diabetes
- Diseases the effects of which may be affected by intense (laser) light waves: systemic swamp, porphyria, epilepsy
- Weakening of the immune system due to AIDS, HIV or taking immunosuppressants
- Coagulation disorders, taking medicines to reduce blood clotting (anticoagulants)
- Allergy to light and/or sun
- Infection with herpes virus or infection of any other origin with impaired skin integrity in epilationinfektsioon naha terviklikkuse häiretega epilatsiooni alal
- Killoid scars (outgrown), pre-cancerous conditions of the skin in the area of epilation
- Laser skin rejuvenation procedure performed during the last three months or deep chemical peeling if hair removal is planned in the facial area
- Tattoos in the epilating area
- Metal implants
- Presence of pacemakers
How many procedures do you have to go through to get the result?
elos Plus Motif LHR epilation only affects hair follicles in the growth phase and therefore the procedure must be repeated depending on the hair growth cycle
The average number of sessions – 5-8 procedures at 6-8 week intervals. The intervals depend on the ripening time of the bulbs, the color and skin type of the hair, the presence or absence of tanning, the thickness of the hair, and the different periods of hair growth in different parts of the body.
It is important to know that 100% hair loss cannot be guaranteed forever, as hair that is idle or at rest may be activated over time by various factors such as hormonal imbalance, pregnancy, menopause, diseases, medications, obesity, underweight, etc.
What should you know before going to the procedure?
A thorough specialist consultation precedes the procedure. The consultation will identify your skin type, test your skin’s response to an energy pulse, and find out if you have any contraindications to the procedure.
- Tanning and self-tanning creams should be avoided for 2 weeks (4 weeks for dark skin and well-tanned people) before the procedure
- the administration of photosensitising drugs and food should be avoided prior to the procedure
- if you have removed hair with wax or epilator, it is recommended to wait 4 weeks before starting epilation, because the procedure only works if there is hair
- 1-2 days before epilation, shave the area to be treated with a razor blade
- If you have dry skin, it is recommended to cream yourself the day before the procedure
- The procedure should be performed on clean skin, without the use of creams, deodorants, perfumes or make-up
Our specialists are the first in Estonia to have the certificates issued by Syneron Candela and have passed the official representative of the manufacturer DINASTIJA ltd. elos Plus appliance training.