What is the procedure of Elos Plus photo rejuvenation?
The Elos Plus photo rejuvenation procedure is the first and only procedure in the world, based on the combined use of both bi-polar radio wave and optical energy, and is one of the best skin tissue remodelers. The device uses an active skin temperature control device that monitors the temperature of the skin tissues throughout the procedure to prevent tissue overheating and its side effects.
Elos Plus photo rejuvenation procedure is a safe and effective method to correct a wide range of skin problems.
When is elos Plus photorejuvenation used?
- To remove superficial pigment spots (black spots, sun spots, liver spots, hyperpigmentation)
- To remove capillary extensions, angiomas
- To improve the symptoms of rosacea and telangiectasia
- To speed up the healing of scars and acne scars
- To improve complexion and skin tone
- To narrow pores
- For repairing sun-damaged and photo-aged skin
- For smoothing thinner wrinkles and firming the skin
- To reduce inflammatory processes in the skin
- Unwanted pigment spots initially darken, rise to the surface of the skin and flake off within a week
- Capillary dilations contract and disappear immediately or within a few days. As the procedure stimulates the formation of new collagen, after a while you can also notice the smoothing of wrinkles and a general increase in skin tone
- Although the skin rejuvenation procedure works for many problems, there may be some less subdued and hormonally recurring skin problems, such as melasma, for which the effect of the procedure is not predictable.
How long does the procedure take?
Depending on the zone, the procedure takes 15 minutes to 1 hour. The Elos photo rejuvenation procedure is preceded by a thorough consultation with a trained specialist. The consultation will identify your skin type, test your skin’s response to an energy impulse, and find out if you have any contraindications to the procedure.
How many procedures do you have to go through to get the best result?
For best results, it is recommended to repeat the procedures 1-3 times at 3-4 week intervals.
To achieve a long-term result, it is good to perform 1-2 additional procedures per year.
Useful to know before entering the procedure:
- Tanning and self-tanning creams should be avoided for 2 weeks (4 weeks for dark skin and well-tanned people) before the procedure
- 3 months should have elapsed since the chemical peeling of the face or the performance of surgical procedures
- The administration of photosensitising drugs and foods should be avoided prior to the procedure;
- The procedure should come with clean skin, without the use of creams, perfumes or make-up
- For 2 weeks after the procedure, it is recommended to avoid sunbathing or to use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 in the sun
Our specialists are the first in Estonia to have the certificates issued by Syneron Candela and have passed the official representative of the manufacturer DINASTIJA ltd. elos Plus appliance training.
- Inflammatory diseases in the treated area
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- For people with severe diabetes, skin cancer, lupus, epilepsy
- Oncological diseases
Possible side effects:
After the procedure, there may be a slight redness that goes away within an hour. In rare cases, swelling of the eye area may occur the next day, usually within 1 to 3 days.