We have all heard and know about fillers based on hyaluronic acid. However, Melior Clinics has taken a step forward and is now pleased to announce that we are the first and only Clinic in Estonia to offer a plasma filler procedure. Our aesthetic doctor was trained by the creators of plasma therapy and plasmolifting (Plasmolifting ™) and received a certificate.
Plasma is a unique component of our Blood, enriched with platelets, which has a beneficial effect on the quality of the skin and also has a healing effect on scar tissue.
Contouring based on plasma fillers (or biogels) is the latest technology in facial contouring and non-surgical firming. The methodology of plasma rejuvenation is based on new principles of using the unique properties of blood plasma, which have an inherently powerful restorative and stimulating effect. When plasma is inserted, all metabolic processes in the skin are activated, the growth of new young cells is accelerated, and the production of collagen and elastin is stimulated, which makes the skin more elastic, youthful and healthier. Plasmofiller The main difference from synthetic biopolymer gels is its complete biocompatibility with cells, because the filler is made from your own blood. The unique feature of contouring with the use of plasma is the cumulative effect: in the first month after the procedure, you will only notice an improvement in the condition of the skin without additional actions.
Melior Clinics’ state-of-the-art equipment can turn liquid plasma into a clear, fairly thick and sterile gel in a matter of minutes, while retaining its basic properties. Our clinic offers you a number of services that allow you to correct appearance deficiencies or participate in treatment with your own plasma.
Making a filler
Each plasma filler is prepared separately for each patient. To make your own medicine, your doctor will take a certain amount of Blood from your vein, depending on the purpose and purpose of the treatment.
- In a few minutes, the state-of-the-art device will separate your plasma from your blood using special tubes developed as part of the Plasmolifting ™ technology;
- The plasma is heat treated in a thermostat, as a result of which it becomes thick and takes the form of a gel;
- The doctor inserts the plasma filler into the problem area using a special syringe or miniature cannula;
- The whole procedure takes approx. 40-60 minutes.
When is a plasma filler used?
- Filling the lips and shaping their clear contours
- Correction of nasolabial folds, cheekbones, nasolacrimal furrow
- Chin and mandible angle contouring
- Correction of the submental area (double jaw)
- Correction of facial wrinkles on the forehead and between the eyebrows
- Correction of the so-called “Venus rings” (neck)
- smoothing of the so-called “puppet wrinkles” (from the corners of the mouth to the jaw)
- Firming and improving the condition of the face, neck, décolleté area and hands (skin turgor improves, lifting takes place, wrinkles are smoothed, pigmentation disappears)
- Correction of dark circles and bags under the eyes
- Removal of wrinkles and creases, Increasing the density of the skin, restoring its structure and elasticity
- Elimination of facial gravitational ptosis (deficiency)
- Treatment of post-acne symptoms, scarred skin, stretch marks on the body
- Improving the overall condition of the skin: giving a healthy look, harmonizing tone and beautiful natural relief
- Treatment of hair loss
- Back pain treatment
The procedure is comfortable, safe for the patient and does not last longer than one hour.
Advantages of a plasma filler:
- Plasmofiller is completely safe and also suitable for allergy sufferers. You do not have severe anaphylactic reactions or foreign body rejection due to the 100% biocompatibility of the component with body cells;
- Plasmofiller has a long-term cumulative effect. The introduction of the preparation “triggers” all the natural processes that are disturbed due to age: the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, the active transport of oxygen and nutrients, the compaction of the epidermis, the binding and neutralization of free radicals;
- Plasmofiller has a clear visual effect that is observed immediately after the procedure and tends to settle in the first weeks after;
- After the course of the procedure, you will get a stable result that lasts at least a year.
Contraindications to the procedure:
- blood diseases;
- acute infectious diseases;;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- acute kidney disease;
- oncological diseases;
- ischemic heart disease and grade 3 hypertension;
- under the age of 18 without the written consent of a parent;
- if you are ill or have active herpes;
- if you have autoimmune diseases;
Useful to know before entering the procedure:
- It is not recommended to touch the injection sites or use cosmetics immediately after the procedure. In a few hours you can return to your normal life
- The results appear within 2 weeks after the procedure
- No make-up or go-to workouts on the same day
- Do not wash your hair the same day after the procedure
- You must not go to the sauna and swimming pool for two weeks
- For the best effect (up to 10-18 months), it is recommended to go through a three-course course, performing the procedures at 2-4 week intervals.
- Ideally, the procedure is performed in the first half of the day before a meal. If, for any reason, the patient is unable to give up food, breakfast must be light. In addition, fatty and fried foods should be discontinued the day before plasma therapy.