What is TRINITI – Total Skin Renewal?
Trinit Total Skin Rejuvenation Procedure is a protocol developed by Syneron that includes 3 different procedures:
- I elos Plus photo rejuvenation – evens out skin tone by eliminating superficial pigment spots, redness and dilated capillary vessels, smoothes finer superficial wrinkles.
- II elos Plus Sublime skin tightening – intense skin tightening in the interaction of infrared light with bi-polar radio wave, which penetrates deep into the skin layers, activating the formation of new collagen and elastin for a long time. An immediate effect that intensifies over time.
- III elos Plus Sublative fractional wrinkle removal. Smoothes deep wrinkles, causing microtraumas in the dermis. The healing of microtraumas is supported by the heat-activated surrounding tissues, thus generating particularly intense production of new collagen and elastin.
On average, one week after the procedure, the unwanted pigment has flaked out, red spots and capillary dilations have disappeared.
The skin tissues are gradually tightened by the accumulated heat, and the thinner and deeper wrinkles are smoothed and softened. As the procedure is very intensive, skin rejuvenation processes take place for another 3 to 5 months after the procedure.
For best results, it is recommended to repeat the procedures 2-5 times at 3-4 week intervals. To achieve a long-term result, it is recommended to perform 1-2 additional procedures per year.
What do you need to know?
- The procedure is preceded by a thorough consultation with a specialist. The consultation will identify your skin type, test your skin’s response to an energy pulse, and find out if you have any contraindications to the procedure.
- Redness and slight swelling of the skin may occur after the procedure. The redness disappears within a few hours, the swelling subsides in 1-3 days.
- Tanning and self-tanning creams should be avoided for 2 weeks (4 weeks for dark skin and well-tanned people) before the procedure.
- the procedure is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women; people with severe diabetes, skin cancer, lupus, epilepsy
- the administration of photosensitising drugs and foodstuffs before the procedure must be avoided; 3 months should have elapsed since the chemical peeling of the face or the performance of surgical procedures.
- the procedure must come with clean skin, without the use of creams, perfumes or make-up.
- 2 weeks after the procedure, it is recommended to avoid tanning or to use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30+ in the sun.
Our specialists are the first in Estonia to have the certificates issued by Syneron Candela and have passed the official representative of the manufacturer DINASTIJA ltd. elos Plus appliance training.
Before and after