Our gynecologist is waiting for women of all ages. You can come to the gynecologist without a letter of referral.
The purpose of a gynecologist’s consultation is to prevent,detect and treat skin diseases, as well as to support reproductive health and monitor pregnant women. It is worth visiting a gynecologist once every six months, even if there are no direct complaints.
Regular visits to the gynecologist should become the norm for every woman who cares about her health.
Our high level of service will not leave you indifferent.
Advantages of our clinic
- Highly qualified specialists
- Modern medical equipment
- Possibility of complex gynecological diagnostics
- Individual approach
Günekoloogilised protseduurid ja teenused:
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecological diseases
- Treatment of hormonal disorders
- Infertility problems
- Family planning, prevention of unwanted pregnancies
- Teenagers gynecological and puberty problems
- Ultrasound examinations
- PCR analyses
- Diagnosis of sexually transmitted diseases
- PAP analysis for early cervical cancer
When should I see a gynecologist?
Consultation with a gynecologist is necessary in case of the following complaints. These complaints may be signs of serious gynecological problems.
- Menstrual disorders
- Painful menstrual cycle
- The duration of the menstrual cycle is more than 7 days
- Itching, unpleasant odor or discharge
- Painful feeling in the lower abdomen during sexual intercourse
- Burning sensation during urination
- Irritations and nipples in the intimate area