Juvéderm focuses on developing aesthetic solutions that deliver natural results and help people feel better, both inside and out. In addition, Juvéderm strives to support and encourage a healthy attitude towards aesthetic medicine by offering reliable and quality products.
Juvaderm Ultra Smile filler is a gel with an exceptionally even consistency that makes the lips look very natural.
Juvéderm® injections are a minimally invasive procedure, so the recovery time is short and normal daily life can continue without major concerns. Results have been proven to last up to 1 year.
JUVÉDERM ULTRA SMILE filler is designed to be used to add volume and volume to the lips, correct asymmetry, fill in lip contour and lift the corners of the mouth.
- Naturally luscious lips
- Beautiful lip contour
- Smooth and moisturised lips
- Known allergy to hyaluronic acid or to any of the active substances in the preparation
- Oncological diseases, keloids, active inflammations, including herpes
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Acute infectious disease
- Acute herpes
- General illnesses (low immunity, fever, severe muscle diseases)
- Bitter/traumatised/inflammatory skin in the injection area, keloid scars, active herpes.
Duration of the procedure:
up to 60 minutes.
After the procedure:
After the procedure, there may be slight redness, skin sensitivity and swelling, especially in the case of lip procedures. If necessary, an ice pack may be used in the injected area.
- Do not use make-up products for at least 12 hours after the procedure.
- Do not touch the injected area.
- Alcohol should not be consumed for at least 1 day after the procedure.
- It is not advisable to engage in heavy sport for up to 1 week after the injection.
- Avoid saunas and hot baths for at least 2 weeks.