Sisthema is an injectable subcutaneous hydrogel, which contains a combination of hyaluronic acid and trehalose. Double molecular weight effect provides instant volume and deep hydration, because the injection effect is able to attract much more water. The hyaluronic acid contained in the preparation is the purest available (containing the lowest levels of endotoxins). In addition to hyaluronic acid, the formulation contains trehalose, a sugar-like molecule capable of protecting hyaluronic acid from natural degradation processes, allowing hyaluronic acid to last and function for much longer. Trehalose is also able to attract an extraordinary amount of water, giving the skin a long-lasting firming and moisturising effect.
As a result of the procedure, skin rejuvenation is rapid, while biogeneration (the skin starts to produce new collagen fibres) remains active for weeks, producing a gradual effect and thus creating a long-lasting effect.
Natural skin tightening effect and excellent skin quality (hydration, elasticity and fresh complexion).
- Even skin tone
- Skin is moisturised
- Superficial wrinkles are reduced or disappear
- Improves facial contour
- Skin is toned and radiant
- Dry and loose skin
- Clear signs of ageing
- Mimic shorts
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- allergy to the active ingredients of the injectable preparation or an anaesthetic cream.
- haematological and oncological diseases
- acute illnesses, including colds and fever
- inflammation in the injection site
Duration of the procedure:
up to 60 minutes.
After the procedure:
- There may be a slight redness at the injection site, which disappears within a few hours or a day.
- Do not touch the area to be injected for 2h.
- Make-up, alcohol and exercise are allowed 24 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid sauna and spa treatments for 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid tanning, sunbeds and self-tanning creams for 2 weeks.
- Avoid other strong facial procedures for 2 weeks (chemical peels, laser procedures, etc.).
- Protect your skin from UV rays for 2 weeks (sunscreen SPF50).
Depending on the condition of the skin and the degree of ageing, the patient will need three treatments to achieve the ideal results. Each treatment could be 2 or 3 weeks apart. It is recommended to do the treatment 1-2 times a year.
Which can be combined with:
Depending on the patient's needs and goals, the procedure can be combined with injections, plasma therapy, vitamins and other procedures. Ask our specialists for more information!