VIVACY is a French manufacturer specialising in injectable hyaluronic acid preparations for aesthetic and anti-ageing indications. VIVACY Stylage Special Lips is recognised as a top hyaluronic acid-based formulation.
Stylage Special Lips is an injectable hyaluronic acid-based filler.
Stylage Special Lips is specially formulated to enhance lips, creating a delicate fullness and improving lip contour. Stylage Special Lips filler is suitable for correcting the size of asymmetrical upper or lower lips. In addition, the filler can be used to reduce perioral lines or smoker's creases above the upper lip. The preparation helps to restore lip hydration.
Stylage Special Lips to maintain the effect, we recommend that you repeat the injection after 6-9 months.
- Age-related loss of volume in the lips
- Treatment of red lips
- Asymmetrical upper and lower lip
- Fine wrinkles on the upper lip
This product does not cause any discomfort in the filled areas and results in luscious, beautifully contoured symmetrical lips. In addition, thanks to the injection technique (bi-soft technology) and the antioxidant ingredients, the product ensures immediate hydration and regeneration of the lips.
- Increases the volume and contours of the lips
- Removes wrinkles around the mouth
- Moisturises lips
- Hypersensitivity to the ingredients of the product
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Skin problems of an infectious or inflammatory nature.
- Known allergy to hyaluronic acid or to any of the active substances in the preparation
- Oncological diseases, keloids, active inflammations, including herpes
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Acute infectious disease
- Acute herpes
- General illnesses (low immunity, fever, severe muscle diseases)
- Bitter/traumatised/inflammatory skin in the injection area, keloid scars, active herpes.
Duration of the procedure:
Up to 60 minutes.
After the procedure:
After the procedure, there may be slight redness, skin sensitivity and swelling, especially in the case of lip procedures. If necessary, an ice pack may be used in the injected area.
- Do not use make-up products for at least 12 hours after the procedure.
- Do not lie down or touch the injected area for a few hours after the injection.
- Avoid massages and other procedures in the area for at least 2 weeks.
- It is not recommended to drink alcohol for at least 1 day after the procedure.
- Heavy sports are not recommended for up to 1 week after the injection.
- Avoid saunas and hot baths for at least 2 weeks.