The birthplace of Revolax filler is beauty pioneer South Korea. Revolax has come to the market to shake up the world of fillers. Revolax has succeeded with a fresh and bold approach. Revolax fillers have the backing of leading surgeons and aesthetic practitioners.
Revolax has stayed true to its promise to deliver quality and incredible results, and through this, Revolax filler has won the title of "People's Favourite".
Revolax fillers are developed with the highest quality hyaluronic acid (HA) base, they are specifically designed to model and fill different areas of the face to achieve contour and volume. The main ingredient in the fillers, hyaluronic acid, is our skin's ultimate moisturiser and at the same time texturally shaper.
Fine is the thinnest and lightest filler of the Revolax trio. The results of a filler last for 9-12 months, making it a sound investment in terms of value for money.
Revolax Fine filler is intended for use to fill superficial skin lines and wrinkles. It is also used to fill in crow's feet around the eye area, as well as to fill in the frown lines and frown lines. Fine filler is also used to fill wrinkles on the neck.
The most popular Revolax Fine is a lip enhancement. Naturally luscious lips and beautiful contours can be achieved in 30 minutes with this filler by a good master.
- The Revolax Fine filler procedure is easy to tolerate. A numbing cream is applied before the procedure to make the experience pleasant for the patient.
- The effects of Revolax Fine are gradually reversed and the filler is eliminated from the body through metabolism.
- The result of Revolax Fine is immediately visible
- Revolax Fine filler can be dissolved if you don't like the result of the filler.
- Revolax Fine filler suitable for both men and women
- Known allergy to hyaluronic acid or to any of the active substances in the preparation
- Oncological diseases, keloids, active inflammations, including herpes
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Acute infectious disease
- Acute herpes
- General illnesses (low immunity, fever, severe muscle diseases)
- Bitter/traumatised/inflammatory skin in the injection area, keloid scars, active herpes.
Duration of the procedure:
up to 60 minutes.
After the procedure:
After the procedure, there may be slight redness, skin sensitivity and swelling, especially in the case of lip procedures. If necessary, an ice pack may be used in the injected area.
- Do not use make-up products for at least 12 hours after the procedure.
- Do not lie down or touch the injected area for a few hours after the injection.
- Avoid massages and other procedures in the area for at least 2 weeks.
- It is not recommended to drink alcohol for at least 1 day after the procedure.
- It is not advisable to engage in heavy sport for up to 1 week after the injection.
- Avoid saunas and hot baths for at least 2 weeks.