Hair loss affects both men and women.
Dr. CYJ hair filler also effectively treats scalp damage caused by UV rays, stress and aging.
A healthy and hydrated scalp, naturally strong and dense hair from root to tip. Activates the hair follicles and stimulates hair growth, restoring hair's natural appearance. Dr CYJ hair restorer is an effective alternative to hair transplantation.
- Hair thinning
- Hair transplant procedure to support follicle survival
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Severe irritation and inflammation of the scalp
- Oncological diseases
DR. CYJ hair additive is injected into the dermis layer of damaged scalp to treat subcutaneous damage caused by chemical, physical and traumatic effects.
Composition of Dr CYJ hair additive Hyaluronic acid (0,7%), phosphate-buffered saline, decapeptide-28, oligopeptide-71, octapeptide-2, decapeptide-18, oligopeptide-54,
Duration of the procedure:
Up to 30 minutes.
After the procedure:
After the procedure, patients can quickly return to their daily activities. While each patient's reaction to Dr. CYJ Hair Fillers may be different, many patients report that they notice a difference in their scalp within a few weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid direct sunlight for at least 2 weeks after the procedure. Wear a sun protective hat or headgear.
- Avoid harsh chemicals: avoid the use of harsh chemicals in hair care or other products affecting the scalp for at least the first 7 days after the procedure.
- If you experience itching or discomfort, avoid intense scratching.
- Avoid strenuous exercise or activities that may cause sweating or pressure on the scalp for the first 7 days after the procedure.
- It is important to follow the aftercare instructions given by the specialist and to contact the clinic if you have any questions or concerns.
- Avoid contact with contaminated or dirty environments to avoid possible infection. Avoid swimming, saunas and spas for at least 14 days.
- 1 treatment every 2 weeks for 8 weeks (4 treatments in total).
- To maintain the result, 1 procedure every 6 months (2 procedures per year).
Which can be combined with:
Our services include a range of hair treatments: mesotherapy plasma therapy for hair, Hair Boom laser hair dryer and vitamins to support hair and scalp health internally.