To support the rapid growth of strong and healthy hair, we have combined plasma therapy with IvyBears vitamins.
Hair growth vitamins IvyBears gummy bears contain:
- Biotin - makes hair grow and shine and is the perfect antidote to split ends and thinning hair.
- Foolhic acid - reduces hair loss, gives hair vitality and regulates the oil secretion of the scalp.
- Antioxidant vitamin C - promotes hair growth and strength by protecting hair roots from the damaging effects of oxidative stress.
Hair Growth Vitamins IvyBears gummy bears are 100% vegetable, gluten and soy free. Delicious and easy to use! Made without artificial sweeteners and flavour enhancers in Germany.
Plasma therapy is a procedure in which blood is taken from the patient and a rich plasma component containing growth factors is extracted. This plasma is then injected back into the patient's scalp to stimulate hair growth and improve scalp condition. The procedure doesn't always produce immediate results, but the long-term effects of the hair growth factors are noticeable within a few months of the procedure. Plasma therapy is also good at combating annoying dandruff and dry scalp, which often causes itching.
- Hair loss
- Hair has become thin and brittle
- Hair has split ends
- Dry scalp, dandruff or seborrhoea
- Hair damaged by dyeing, chemical treatments and training.
Improves the overall condition of the scalp and hair. Hair is thicker and moisturised from root to tip. Plasma therapy combined with IvyBears rubber arms has produced excellent results and delighted many patients.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Under 18 (parental or guardian consent required).
- Haematological and oncological diseases
- Use of antibiotics, anticoagulants and antiaggregants
- Acute illnesses, including colds and fever
If you arrive at a later time, we ask you to consume thinner foods. In addition, you should avoid fatty and fried foods and alcohol and drink plenty of water the day before the plasma therapy. Avoid coffee and smoking for at least 3 hours before the procedure.
Duration of the procedure:
up to 60 minutes.
After the procedure:
After the procedure, there may be some tenderness, redness, swelling, small haematomas in the injected area, which disappear after a while. This is an injection procedure and it is important to follow the recommendations of specialists to avoid complications.
- Avoid sports, massage 24h
- Alcohol consumption in 24 hours
- Avoid going to the pool and sauna for up to 7 days.
- Avoid strong-acting shampoos and conditioners during the cure.
To achieve the best results, the procedure needs to be carried out in a course, the length of which is decided during the consultation depending on the indication. It is advisable to leave at least 2 weeks between procedures. On average, we recommend 4 courses of the procedure and repeat courses a few times a year.
Which can be combined with:
The procedure can be combined with mesotherapy to stimulate hair growth and improve hair health. Laser therapy "Hair boom" to increase blood circulation in the scalp and stimulate the hair follicle, thereby supporting hair growth. The procedure can also be combined with supportive therapeutic shampoos and masks, and with special supplements. Plasma therapy is very effective as a stand-alone treatment, but by combining the procedure with other treatments, exceptional results can be achieved.