The effects of massage on the body are multifaceted, in particular by improving blood and lymphatic circulation, which helps to speed up the metabolism of the whole body, activating the heart and other organs." Massage helps to relieve muscular tension by increasing muscle elasticity and improving the oxygen supply to the muscles, and it helps to relieve muscle fatigue more quickly than simply resting. Massage has a relaxing effect on both mental and physical overstrain..
Muscle tensions are reduced, metabolism speeds up and oxygen exchange in the muscles improves.
- Slow blood and lymph circulation
- Mildly irritated nervous system and moderate stress.
- Sleep disorders
- Muscle tension, muscle soreness
- For the elimination of fluids and waste products from the body
- Tired looking skin and dry skin
- In case of immune system weakness
- Mental imbalance
- Mental work fatigue
- Decline in health
- All conditions in the acute phase, with fever and other general symptoms.
- Infectious diseases, acute inflammatory diseases
- Very high or unstable blood pressure, liver failure, advanced chronic kidney disease, heart or respiratory failure.
- Acute and extensive skin rashes
- Oncological diseases
- Inflammatory processes and injuries
After the procedure:
After the massage, be sure to drink water or green tea to help expel the residue.
Recommended course of procedures:
We recommend a massage in a course of treatment for a long-lasting result. The best result is achieved after 4-7 sessions.
What can be combined with the procedure?
We also recommend combining massage with other treatments in our range, such as Body Shape, Proshock and infrared mats, to support the best contours and gain confidence from a well-groomed body.