The mesotherapy procedure cares for tired, loose, thin skin. The therapy is suitable for deep hydration of sun damaged and dry skin. Mesotherapy is one of the basic treatments we recommend as part of every patient's beauty ritual. Combined with other procedures and treatments, it helps to prevent skin ageing and also reduces the signs of ageing.
INFINI Meso M consists of hyaluronic acid and rejuvenating complex, which is injected via micro-injections into the superficial dermis of the face to treat fine lines and wrinkles and dehydrated skin. Amino acids ja microelements activate tissue regeneration and restore the epidermal barrier, which prevents moisture loss, protects against external irritants and maintains skin health. Vitamins provide antioxidant action and protect the skin. Skin is fresher and starts to radiate health from the inside out.
The mesoco part contains : Hyaluronic acid: 64 mg/10 ml and 17 Amino acid: alanine, histidine, isoleucine, arginine, proline, glycine, leucine, lysine, methionine, thiamine, phenylalanine, serine, threonine, valine, tryptophan, glutamine, adenosine. 6 vitamins: nicotinamide, pyridoxine, thiamine, inositol, cyanocobalamin, biotin.
Deep hydration and wrinkle prevention.
- The first signs of ageing
- Dry skin
- Changes in skin quality
- Blurred complexion
- Skin diseases in the treatment area
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Oncological diseases
- Immune system diseases
- Hypersensitivity or allergy to the components of the preparation
Duration of the procedure:
up to 45 minutes.
The condition of the skin improves after the first treatment. We recommend a series of treatments to achieve maximum results. The recommended course is 4-6 treatments. It is recommended to do the procedures every 10-14 days. We recommend that you have the treatment up to 2x a year.
After the procedure:
- Small papules are produced by injection into the skin, which usually disappear within a few hours.
- Small bruises, redness, may also appear in the injection area, which will heal within a few days.
- There may be swelling in the injection area, which will improve in about 3-4 days.
- Do not use make-up products for at least 12 hours after the injection procedure.
- Do not touch or massage the injected area for a couple of hours.
- It is not recommended to drink alcohol for at least 1 day after the procedure.
- It is not advisable to engage in heavy sport for up to 1 week after the injection.
- Avoid saunas and hot baths for at least 1 week.
- Avoid tanning for 2 weeks.
What can be combined with the procedure?
We recommend combining mesotherapy with plasma therapy, and the added value of various instrumental procedures (Hifu, Photorejuvenation), which help to achieve beautiful facial contours and skin firmness.