pHformula VITA C - Radiotherapy with Vitamin C
High concentrations of vitamin C have very good absorption capacity. Innovative system that reduces the signs of early ageing on the skin. Vitamin C helps to strengthen the skin's collagen and elastin network. The treatment is suitable for use against photo-ageing and on skin with pigmentation. When applied regularly, it helps to improve uneven skin tone. A great skin pick-me-up before important events!
- Dull and tired skin
- Photo-damaged skin
- Skin with signs of ageing
- Uneven grain/skin surface texture
- Pigments and liquids
- Acute illnesses, including colds and fever
- Allergy to any of the ingredients
Duration of the procedure:
VITA C care uses a unique combination of active ingredients:
* L-ascorbic acid stimulates collagen production, has antioxidant properties, regulates melanin formation and reduces hyperpigmentation, accelerates skin healing. Promotes blood circulation and provides additional protection against UV rays.
* Hyaluronic acid helps to superficially moisturise the skin.
* Retinol accelerates the life cycle of skin cells.
* PH-DVC (delivery complex) is an excellent delivery complex used in pHformula formulations to help active ingredients penetrate better into cells.
The procedure can be combined:
The procedure can also be combined with other pHformula treatments to enhance the results of other skin rejuvenation procedures.